Wedding Photography Pricing
Choose only those services and products you need with à la carte wedding photography pricing.
- Timeline creation and/or review
- Location/site visit assessment
- Professional photography by Anne Stephenson
- ~100 photographs per hour
- Photo culling and selection
- Photo color correction and standard editing
- Image delivery in six to eight weeks
- 6-month archival backup
- On-line, shareable personal gallery
- Blog post sneak peek within one week of wedding
- Social media sneak peek Facebook/Instagram
- Full-size, print-ready color JPG files
- Full-size, print-ready black & white JPG files
- Social-media-ready files
- Print release with unlimited personal reprint rights
Suggested Hours of Coverage
Couples frequently ask: "How many hours of coverage do you recommend?"
This depends on your priorities and the number of hours of your event.
For example, some couples choose not to include the getting ready portion of the day or decide that they would rather have details incorporated into the day vs. a separate shooting time.
Small weddings on average typically require around 4 to 6 hours of coverage. Larger weddings usually need 7 to 10 hours of coverage.
Most clients hire me between 6 and 8 hours.
And, yes, if you like, I also do half-hour coverage.
If you're not sure how many hours you need, contact me today and we can talk through your plans.
These popular and affordable wedding products and services are also available as add-ons to your coverage.
- Engagement portraits
- Bridal portraits
- Rehearsal dinner coverage
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Enhanced retouching
- Rush service
- Wait time
- Mountain travel
Availability and Booking
Availability for all dates is on a first-come, first-served basis with a retainer due at signing of contract.
To help with your planning, I will let you know if your date is popular and if another couple is actively considering me for your date.
Sales tax is collected from Colorado residents based on the final delivery address of your images. This will be included in your estimate to help with your planning.
Prices and services may change without notice.